Me sounds weird saying it Me a whore... well anyway no point beating around the bush (no pun intended ;) ) I am one, whore, prostitute, woman of the night, never quite under stood that last one as i work during the day mainly. Welcome to my blog. it will be filled with all the interesting thinkings of my mind, luckily for you ;)

Wednesday, December 22

Had a two hour booking the other day on the other side of town which was fun to try and get to in the snow... luckily i found a taxi when i got of the bus and he was lovely. Just ignored it when i was getting my slut gear on (i.e taking off my woollies and shoving on hold ups, heels and touching up my make-up) since there wasn't a door number he went up the snow path to check for me. Anyway when i got to the booking it was actually really good he was so nervous and just really wanted the GFE which i feel i gave excellently and he was very pleased with me we spent like the whole two hours speaking and he came very quickly so yeah wasn't to much hard work for £250.


Hmmm just got a call from a man being like how much for 2hours i told him my website price and he started saying he liked "young girls" which i find very weird and he also said he wanted to get another girl aswell which i find slightly awkward, i just didn't enjoy how he kept asking how old i really was... im not i liar christ mate im no going to come to your door and turn out to be an 64year old man..... so i told him to phone me later and we can talk then :S think il have to ask about him to one of my friends :/ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment