Me sounds weird saying it Me a whore... well anyway no point beating around the bush (no pun intended ;) ) I am one, whore, prostitute, woman of the night, never quite under stood that last one as i work during the day mainly. Welcome to my blog. it will be filled with all the interesting thinkings of my mind, luckily for you ;)

Wednesday, December 22

Hmm Christmas time is an interesting one, mix bad weather with drink and a slight cold you'd think everyone would hate it but people get so excited (me for one!!) but why when were fighting against all this rubbishness happening all around us.


Not sure if its just a bad day or if its actually just my life seems to be SHIT at the moment like im proper buzzing for summer as il be free as a bee and not having to worry about things ive saved up enough money to go travelling which means me moving to France for 3months minim then move up to Spain for a few weeks. I mentioned in my last post about me feeling trapped i hate it :/ i just cant be bothered waiting the 5 or 6months it will take until they come. Im tempted to just leave college now and get a job but tbh that will not happen (i already have two ;) ) my whoring career and my main stream job to stop the father getting suspishious. And im a lazy shit and dont think il manage a full time job would be usefull tho.


Owell moving topics i just rapped up all my presents which is good they look so cool all sitting next to each other anyhoo merry Christmas and happy new year :)
Love
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment