Me sounds weird saying it Me a whore... well anyway no point beating around the bush (no pun intended ;) ) I am one, whore, prostitute, woman of the night, never quite under stood that last one as i work during the day mainly. Welcome to my blog. it will be filled with all the interesting thinkings of my mind, luckily for you ;)

Wednesday, December 22

WARNING RANT AHEAD
Blehg, im having a pickle of a the past few days basically all my friends are growing up and moving on which is great for them but makes me feel so abandoned and lonely and scared il have no friends( i know pathetic as anything) but its really getting me down and im just like MEH but i know its going to be like great for them im just feeling a little left behind, i left last year so i kinda no how some of my friends felt

Anyway on a more cheerful note I LOVE CHRISTMAS im a extremely not Christian person, (i find Christians annoying) but gosh darn it i love xmas its such a nice time on the year everyones so happy and i love spending the time with my family just eating and chilling. ;)
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment