Me sounds weird saying it Me a whore... well anyway no point beating around the bush (no pun intended ;) ) I am one, whore, prostitute, woman of the night, never quite under stood that last one as i work during the day mainly. Welcome to my blog. it will be filled with all the interesting thinkings of my mind, luckily for you ;)

Saturday, December 25

Stalker Clients

Today is Christmas eve WOOHOO! (well Christmas by an hour buuuuuut i don't count it as a haven't slept yet )

Since its such a bissy time of the year i ament working but left my work phone on and was shocked to see i had 2 messages and 7missed calls From the same guy im like i know you want to see me but SERIOUSLY find someone else to please you in your oh so despite time of need like im not the only one out there, this seems to be happening quite alot to me people are getting obsessive which is making me not want to see them at all as im worried about what they will be like when i actually do go see them. I do believe the job has a fair whack of odd balls (most harmless) but im unwilling to see someone who is coming across as an obsessive creep as anyone should/ would be.



I saw this photo the other day and made me giggle :D so i thought id share it.




Not sure if there warning the people to watch out if there is prostitution going on here or if they may distract the drivers or if that is the spot that they cross :L






No comments:

Post a Comment